Please don't worry. Firstly, please check your junk or spam folders in your inbox as sometimes our e-mails can end up in the wrong folders. Secondly, when the booking was completed online, it should have provided you with your booking reference number. If you have this, along with the card you made payment with and photographic ID the team onsite will be able to locate your order and issue the tickets upon arrival.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my print@home tickets.
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have booked my tickets online, but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I have booked my tickets over the telephone, but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?