If the card holder will not be present when collecting the tickets, a letter of authorisation needs to be provided. The signed letter of authorisation should including the following details: "I *name of card holder* authorise *name of person collecting tickets* to collect the tickets from order number *booking reference* paid for by my card *last for digits of credit card used*. The named person collecting the tickets will also need to bring valid photo ID along with the signed letter.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my print@home tickets.
- Where do I go to collect my tickets?
- What do I need to collect my tickets?
- I have booked my tickets online, but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I have booked my tickets over the telephone, but not received an e-mail confirmation?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?